MRO & Aftermarket Support
Our MRO advisory team has extensive experience advising maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) providers, including airlines, OEMs, and independent suppliers. Clients rely on Alton for data-driven analytics leveraging highly-curated, proprietary databases, models, and industry forecasts.
The Alton client-centric engagement model is based on a collaborative approach where senior principals are personally involved on project teams and committed to solving our client’s most complex challenges. Alton leverages proven project execution methodologies that have been continuously refined over decades of hands-on project management, problem solving, solution development, execution and implementation.
Our MRO and aftermarket support services range from strategy and business plan development to information technology advisory, and more:
- MRO and aftermarket strategy and business plan development
- Market research and analysis
- Operational and financial benchmarking and performance improvement realization
- Commercial due diligence and M&A support
- Strategic sourcing and supply chain management
- Lean training and continuous process improvement