Aviation and Aerospace Investors
Our aviation domain expertise, financial analysis and valuation acumen, and experience across all major market segments make Alton Aviation Consultancy uniquely qualified to support equity and debt investors.
Given the gravity and confidential nature of our clients’ investment decisions, our objectivity is paramount. It is therefore critical to our business model structure that Alton remains fiercely independent. We have no joint ventures, affiliations, or other business associations that would divert us from our singular mission – serving the best interests of our valued clients. As a result, we continue to earn considerable repeat business from a loyal client base.
Leading private equity firms, hedge funds, family investment vehicles, sovereign wealth funds, investment banks, and lenders have relied on our professionals for the most significant transactions in the aviation and aerospace markets. We provide a range of key commercial due diligence services:
- Independent assessments of the specific market structure, size, and drivers, as well as competitive landscape, market share, competition basis, and barriers to entry
- Positioning with customers and suppliers
- Assessing the achievability of business plans
- Uncovering risks and their mitigants
- Identification of additional value creation levers
- Assessing enterprise and asset values
- Collaborating post-closing with new owners and management to design 100- and 1,000-day strategic plans
Because of our reputation for objectivity, sellers often retain our services to quantify market opportunities, benchmark historical performance, assess competitive positioning, project revenues and costs, and more.
Many lenders, financiers, and rating agencies rely on our team members with certified appraiser accreditation. We offer independent and objective opinions about the value of assets that form the collateral for certain loans, as well as cash flows an enterprise may experience. Alton Aviation Consultancy also provides material support for restructuring, aviation asset repossession and remarketing.