The Alton team brings a deep understanding of the entire aviation value chain, a network of highly specialized industry experts, and a proven analytical framework to many unique and non-traditional projects. Our hard-earned reputation for responsiveness, flexibility, and agility are particularly welcome to clients with atypical business requirements and demanding timelines.
In addition, given the breadth and depth of Alton’s industry expertise, clients seek our guidance and counsel for litigation support activities to include, but not limited, to the following:
- Independent market research and analysis
- Industry report development
- Expert witness testimony
- Deposition support
- Damages analysis & financial modeling
- MRO financial modeling, as well as contract disputes related to cost and performance guarantees
- Aircraft lessor bankruptcy and liquidation damages assessment
- Potential applications for ultra-large amphibious aircraft
- Assessing market opportunities for innovative aircraft engine technology
- Projecting 20-year deliveries of large business jet aircraft from a manufacturer in an emerging market
- Analysis of civilian applications for military cargo aircraft
- Finding delivery mechanisms for an aerial firefighting service in an emerging Asian economy
If the aviation consulting and litigation support services you need are unique and atypical, contact us. We’ll collaborate with you to develop a bespoke solution.